Wednesday 2 May 2012

Just how croppy was it?

Very!  My art room has exploding in an attempt to sort through and filter in the big pile of free scrapbooking stuff I got from my friends mother who decided she was never going to scrapbook again.



Hopefully I'll have that all sorted and cleaned up soon so I can get back to my baby album I'm working on. Lately I've been attending a monthly crop day where a bunch of us meet at a local church and from 10am till 8pm (though I usually leave around 4-5 because I need to be home for bedtime routine) we crop away the day.

Here is some of the progress I've made so far....







That last one still needs the buttons tacked down up near the bear yet but that's about it. But I still have a long way to go.  I'm almost to the birth and then I have his first 5 months printed out. With another 3 months of pictures in waiting.

Needless to say this one's going to take a lot more work. But not today! Instead I'm off to the zoo with my hubby and little boy to celebrate my 30th birthday!


Linked up!
Lil\'Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment