Monday 30 April 2012

My Treasury Monday #1

Last month I spent a good chunk of time (between diapers, and during naps) trying to re-establish my shop on Etsy for my photography. During that time I also learned how to create treasuries and quickly found making them quite addicting.

So, I thought I'd try to start sharing them. Monday seems as good a day as any, giving the week a bit if an eye candy kick-off. It may not be every Monday, but I will keep to posting them on Mondays.

So to start, here is what was my first treasury. All about my favorite colour!


'Passionate Purples' by LifeinaLens

I love purple. I wear it, I painted my art room with it, I have it in my hair. So I figured it only fitting my first Treasury be a collection of beautiful purple handmades and art.


painting, enchanted for...
$175.00

Throw Quilt in Purple B...
$215.00

Tree of Life - OOAK Wir...
$80.00

ORIGINAL Contemporary P...
$295.00

Small linen messenger b...
$27.00

Original art, purple bu...
$10.00

Size small black and pu...
$265.00

The Secret Garden Book ...
$67.00

She Flirted With Lavend...
$36.00

Color - purple linen lo...
$65.00

Inch Squared Artwork - ...
$8.00

My Lovely Crochet Shoul...
$59.00

Brunette Girl Reading w...
$12.00

Purple Pink and Copper ...
$30.00

Purple and Gold Embroid...
$78.82

Nursery Art, Mother and...
$34.00

No comments:

Post a Comment