So, I'm laying on the couch with Little Badger trying to get him to sleep and my door bell rings. After contemplating ignoring it in hopes it was just someone with a clipboard, I decide, just in case it's a friend, I better get and check. Instead of a person, I open to door to find a basket of goodies on my front porch!
I walk out and look around to see who could have dropped it off, looking left and right. A few houses down I see the lovely Susan of The Food Allergy Chronicles carrying some bundles up her driveway. I smile and wave and carry my mystery package back in.
Upon opening it . . .
As soon as I saw the Cup of Tea* package, the pure vanilla bottle, and the Secret Sister card I put 4 and 9 together and laughed out loud.
And then I started unpacking and my jaw hit the floor. What an amazing package to receive! So full of things I love! Packed in my favorite kind of jars! And as I'm writing this I'm snacking on some lovely homemade shortbread.
Take a look at all the amazing goodies I got!
1. Amazing homemade shortbread cookies.
2. Oh so yummy home made caramel sauce
3. Amazing homemade shortbread cookies drizzled in oh so yummy homemade caramel sauce.
4. Recipe for previously mentioned shortbread cookies.
5. Sugar free Werther's Original Toffees
6. Homemade pure vanilla in a GORGEOUS glass bottle.
7. Creme Au Caramel Rooibos tea from Cup of Tea
8. A beautiful bone china tea cup and matching saucer with violets on it. (One of my fav flowers and colors!)
9. Burt's Bees Lip Balm with SPF 8 in it.
10. St Dalfur strawberry preserves with no sugar added (sweetened with grape juice. Sooooo good! Had some right away!)
11. Stevia plant!
12. I've already used gorgeous but I can't think of anything else to describe just how beautiful this scarf is!
All of this, just for me!!!! I almost cried it was so amazing. And all bundled up in purple tissue (again my favorite color) and packed up in a cute little basket.
Thank you so much Susan! You are amazing! And thanks to Carla over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily for organizing the swap! I better get back into my art room ASAP and get crackin' on my Secret Sisters gift!
*Cup of Tea is a local place just down the street from here that has amazing teas and my favorite place to go for rooibos.