Tuesday 26 February 2013

Sneak peek at my current project. . .

Birds anyone? How about bird with shinies?

The setup. . .


Shinies in progress. . .


 Birds in progress . . .


Finished shiny . . .


Peek peek peek!   I'll get you some finished shots soon as I have a few done.  I mentioned in a previous post I was making a shift from selling photography to selling crafts.  These, if well accepted, will be that craft.  

It's certainly been a process. I'd done some simply wire play a while back.  But wiring up beads and chains and things like this is all new to me. 

I find I'm rather enjoying it far more than I thought I would.  Not that I would get into full jewelry but I could see myself maybe making bookmarks or earrings, pendants, maybe, ornaments, or just general items with dangly shiny things on them.  We'll see!

Think they look familiar?  You may be right. You can find some I made a couple years ago as Christmas present in an earlier post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment